Family Support Worker
This role within the school is to offer support, help and guidance to all parents, grandparents and carers with any worries in relation to your child's education, behaviour or attendance.
We will aim to support and help in the following ways:
- Offer support with your child's behaviour.
- Provide information about school matters.
- Offer help when changing classes or schools.
- Give opportunities to meet with other parents, grandparents and carers' through regular events eg school Cafe, Tifs.
- Extend a children's social awareness skills through social and nurture groups.
- Finding other services to help.
- Provide a friendly shoulder to lean on.
Family Information Services